About the 2009 Adventure Buggy Everest Twin
Similar to the Everest single buggy, the Everest twin buggy is designed for ease of manoeuverability, while providing maximum comfort to your young children.
The twin buggy fits through a standard doorway with ease. The front wheels have a swivel or locking position, allowing you to effortlessly manoeuver on all terrains.
The Everest twin buggy features a unique single-handed folding mechanism that makes it easy for adults to collapse the buggy in one simple fluid motion. The front and rear wheels are easily removed with a spring-button release. No spanners required.
Toddler seat details:
The top fitting toddler seat fits any ABC buggy with a flat sun canopy. A single or twin toddler seat can be attached to the double buggy to enable you to push three or four children.
The advantages of the top fitting toddler seat are:
- It is simple and easy to install and remove.
- The weight displacement makes the buggy very light to push and manouevre, as the toddlers weight isn't over the front wheels as front-mounted toddler seats are.
- You are able to use you stormcover or sunmesh to protect your newborn, which isn't possible with the front-mounted toddler seat.
- The Reclining T/S permits you to face your newborn at eye level as you walk.
- The weight capacity for the reclining T/S is 25kg's.
Technical Specs and Details
Pram / Stroller Type
Number of Seats
Dimensions and Weight
Leave a Reply