About the 2009 Adventure Buggy Everest Single
The latest design is the Everest. It's our third generation and most popular buggy designed. The Everest is made of tubular steel for strength and durability. Unlike most buggies of aluminium construction, the Everest can safely carry your child up to 45kg and can also fit a toddler seat for a second child. The Everest features a unique single-handed folding mechanism that makes it easy for adults to collapse the buggy in one simple fluid motion.
Toddler seat details:
The top fitting toddler seat fits any ABC buggy with a flat sun canopy
The advantages of the top fitting toddler seat are:
- It is simple and easy to install and remove.
- The weight displacement makes the buggy very light to push and maneuver, as the toddlers weight isn't over the front wheels as front-mounted toddler seats are.
- You are able to use you storm-cover or sun-mesh to protect your newborn, which isn't possible with the front-mounted toddler seat.
- The Reclining T/S permits you to face your newborn at eye level as you walk.
- The weight capacity for the reclining T/S is 25 kg's.
The buggy can be simply converted to a 4-wheeler by simply inserting a spreader bar into the chamber for the front wheel and adding an extra wheel. The spreader bar is easily removed by the pressing of a spring button release.
Technical Specs and Details
Pram / Stroller Type
Number of Seats
Dimensions and Weight