About the 2005 Adventure Buggy Everest Single
It's our third generation and most popular buggy designed. The Everest is made of tubular steel for strength and durability. Unlike most buggies of aluminium construction, the Everest can safely carry your child up to 45kg and can also fit a toddler seat for a second child. The Everest features a unique single-handed folding mechanism that makes it easy for adults to collapse the buggy in one simple fluid motion.
- Designed for maximum suitability and comfort for newborn babies and toddlers
- Firm baby mattress: - foam padded for comfort. Provides excellent posture support for newborns and toddlers.
- Window in rear of sling so that you can view your baby constantly.
- The sling is adjustable to any incremental incline you choose, and that suits baby's growth.
- The adjustment of the slings incline does not interfere with the infant, and permits a fluid, easy motion. Great for reclining when your baby drops off to sleep.
- 5-point safety harness, that is easy to adjust and fasten.
- Quality chromed handle that can extend to whatever position you require for comfort. Simply secure the preferred position by fastening.
- The handle can be easily removed in seconds and reversed to provide extra height.
- Simple removal of the handle permits quick and simple replacement of a worn grip.
The front safety bar is detachable, yet firmly secure when in place. Padded for safety, the "front safety bar" provides extra security and safety for your child. As your infant grows the front bar helps promote the strengthening of their back muscles, providing something to hold onto so that they can sit upright.
- Large sized parcel tray which features a zipped lid for security, privacy and keeps contents waterproof.
The top fitting toddler seat fits any ABC buggy with a flat sun canopy. The advantages of the top fitting toddler seat are:
- It is simple and easy to install and remove;The weight displacement makes the buggy very light to push and maneuver, as the toddlers weight isn't over the front wheels as front-mounted toddler seats are;
- You are able to use you storm cover or sun-mesh to protect your newborn, which isn't possible with the front-mounted toddler seat.
The buggy can be simply converted to a 4-wheeler by simply inserting a spreader bar into the chamber for the front wheel and adding an extra wheel. The spreader bar is easily removed by the pressing of a spring button release.
Technical Specs and Details
Pram / Stroller Type
Number of Seats
Dimensions and Weight
Seat Recline Angle
Seat Recline Positions
Seat Recline Method
Front Wheels Type
Front Wheels Size
Back Wheels Type
Back Wheels Size
No. Swivel Wheels